[Rhodes22-list] Spritzer event a day later... (Political) (Big Al Delete)...Yada Yada...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 12 07:20:53 EDT 2008

Robert said, “Seems that the NY Spitzer had his ‘spritzer’ where it
shouldn't be.”

Michael W. said, “This morning, the local oldies radio (B-103) devoted an
"hour of song" to our esteemed gov, Eliot Spitzer.”

Stan said, “I suppose there is nothing left but to change my name.”

And many more comments were made.  Consider that someone he sent to jail or
at least prosecuted read fiction novels by Gresham.  Specifically that they
read, “The Firm”.

Could this have been a get even set up?  I understand that even so, that
does not make it right.
However, when all is said and done, people make mistakes.  One reason for
the success of Christianity has been the concept of sin, recognition that
you have sinned and the belief that after sinning there is possible
forgiveness.

Again, ask the question was this a set up?  Or just ask questions...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"When people thought the earth was flat, they were wrong.  When people
thought the earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that
thinking the earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the earth is
flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."  Asimov's
axiom as quoted by Michael Shermer