[Rhodes22-list] Spritzer event a day later... (Political) (Big Al Delete)...Yada Yada...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:01:39 EDT 2008

Ed,

Spitzer was a mean spirited man who enjoyed power and abused it.  His
accomplishments as the "protector of the little man" were dubious at best.
That said, I personally take no delight seeing him fall from glory in such
an undignified manner.  I really feel empathy for his wife and  children.
Now to your question - was he set-up?  Well, let's put it this way - no one
went out of their way to protect him.

You run the world, I'm flying all week and have about 30 minutes of computer
time per day.

Brad