[Rhodes22-list] Spritzer event a day later... (Political) (Big Al Delete)...Yada Yada...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Mar 12 16:06:21 EDT 2008

Ed, I briefly thought the same myself; however, I've since heard that
the "splurges" have been going on for more than a year. Plus, he was
paying big $$$$ for them. Unlike the setup in the Grisham novel, where a
guy is unexpectedly approached by a beautiful woman for a fun time, in
this case, he was a high profile politician, using a friend's name as an
alias, and paying thousands per shot. I don't think this one was a set up.

I don't doubt that it was a "hey look what we found out, time to get
even a little" though.

--
Herb Parsons
SV O'Jure