[Rhodes22-list] Doug Milani, the curmudgeon comments

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Mar 16 08:07:35 EDT 2008

Doug:

You sort of said why you are here.  But your comment invites a very narrow
range of responses.  This forum has been here long enough for its members to
look like California prunes and raisens.

You said, " I'm in the market for a trailerable "pocket cruiser"".   Such a
statement begs questions.  Why?  Where?  How?  Who?

I have for years tried to get others to post important tools available, but
many of the newer members of this forum who have benefited from the internet
tools available, have a attitude that they have no obligation to contribute.

Chris is a big exception, but then he has been around as long as Moses, Bob
Moses that is...

Here are some tools to help you gain your Ph.D. of small boats:

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22  (Deletions are not made to this forum)

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2007-August/043706.html

http://www.devereuxbooks.com/boats.htm (scroll down to 'Sailing Small' then
scroll to chapter 5 and make special note of the author!)

And then there is General Boats.  Go back and reread this past months
comments by one Stanley Spitzer, who signs himself as ss...
(http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-March/date.html)
Can we presume that you have read and studied the General boats web site?
And there is the home page of this web site which has leads to great detail
about the minutia of the Rhodes 22.

Welcome, to the Rhodes List...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA