[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Hitch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 09:05:20 EDT 2008

Dan,
A 5000 pound receiver should be sufficient. A receiver is different from a
bumper mounted system. Make sure you get the receiver. It will allow you to
change out balls of different sizes and givers you a variety of things to attach
 the ball to, allowing for height adjustment. Remember, you want the tongue
of  the trailer to be horizontal as much as is possible.
I also have the Ram 1500, what engine and transmission do you have?

Rummy

In a message dated 3/17/2008 8:28:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,