[Rhodes22-list] For Stan's perusal at his convenience (political)(educational)( NOT SAILING Big All)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 18 10:50:40 EDT 2008

I am posting the following for Stan's perusal at his convenience ( not when
he has boats to get out ).  Others may benefit therefrom.  I would point out
that this man's opinion of the Eliot Spitzer event makes me recind my
comments and acknowedge his better judgements.

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell031808.php3

I got into this when I tried to find a computer internet friendly copy of
his column in the Greenville News of today.  Attached find big picture of
his column of today.  Why can't I think and write like him?  Oh well.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16121993/tsowell%2B31808.jpg tsowell+31808.jpg

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA