[Rhodes22-list] For Stan's perusal at his convenience (political)(educational)( NOT SAILING Big All)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Mar 18 13:39:07 EDT 2008

Ed,

I enjoyed reading the pieces.  Strong stuff!  I can always find something to
agree or disagree with in his writing.

The article that you were looking for (instead of the scanned version) may
be viewed at:
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080316/OPINION/803160385/1015/opinion

Also, check out his website: www.tsowell.com

Thanks for the interesting material.