[Rhodes22-list] Robert said, "... (Big Al, not sailing, costs of gas...)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:35:20 EDT 2008

Robert,

Nice looking unit!  Keep us posted with updates on her performance.  Fan
wants to replace her 99' Honda Accord with a Honda CRV.  I've been trying to
convince her to wait until the diesels appear from Honda and Toyota in the
next few years (she's not gonna wait and it's her money).  Did you look at
the Hyundai SUVs? I think they are a good value but I'm losing that argument
as well - Fan said she'd jump on my trackhoe or bulldozer if she wanted some
Hyundai time.

What I really think you should do is drive your new vehicle around Berkeley!

Brad