[Rhodes22-list] Single-handed sail video

Tom Bickerstaff tabick at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 19 15:39:52 EDT 2008

Mary Lou,

Where in Rock Hall do you keep your boat?  We used to have a Hunter 35 which
we kept at Haven Harbour Marina, but we sold her two years ago - too much
work!  Looking to get a recycled R22 and sail her mostly in Big Assawoman
Bay, just inside Ocean City, MD.  I'm planning on getting a trailer, though,
so that we can re-visit the Chesapeake from time to time.

Tom Bickerstaff