[Rhodes22-list] Single-handed sail video

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Mar 19 15:53:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,
We're at Swan Creek Marina. We probably saw you going in and out of
the creek. We've spent a fair amount of time at the grill at Haven
Harbor. Nice spot. Tim & Terri Toth kept their Rhodes there until
they moved up to a Hunter a couple of years ago. We love having the
Rhodes on the Chesapeake. Really looking forward to this sailing
season if the weather ever turns spring-like enough to put her back
together. After 10 seasons we had some rebedding or ports and rigging
work to take care of.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless