[Rhodes22-list] Shopping for an R-22 -under $15k.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:03:57 EDT 2008

Michael,

Excellent decision!  The Catalina 22 ain't no Rhodes 22 - kinda like
comparing a Timex against a Rolex.  Here's the downside - with Catalina you
get big company support with a gazillion after-market parts makers.  With
the R-22 you get Stan (who can be grumpy at times) and a support group who
may 'jump in your face' about something or other, but at the end of the day,
you'll have a really "sweet" boat.  BTW, I don't own an R-22.  I "upgraded"
to something bigger.

The Spitzer family has developed a name for trying to screw people!  God
Bless Stan for just trying to be a decent man.

This is a cranky bunch but we all learned it from our leader.

Brad