[Rhodes22-list] Shopping for an R-22 -under $15k.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Mar 21 13:44:37 EDT 2008

Brad,

You mean you "Up-sized" to a larger craft.  I am not sure that it has
necessarily been an upgrade.  Of course, instead of a "sweet" boat, many of
us refer to our R22 as a "sweat" boat (or project for some of us.)  Still,
it is the best boat in the category.  Come to think of it, the category is
really "R22" not "pocket cruiser" or "trailer-sailor."

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com>Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:03 PM