[Rhodes22-list] Shopping for an R-22 -under $15k.

dawnandmichael at comcast.net dawnandmichael at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 13:44:07 EDT 2008

I live in ypsilanti michigan, between  detroit and toledo , ohio.
Features I'm looking for are ;
IMF, furling 175%genoa , fully enclosed head w/topside pump-out, on-shore power( 110 outlets) ,
on board charger for batteries, Boom-room enclosure, life-lines or rails,  the matching trailer,
some degree of navigation equipment.
I am fairly open to the year of the boat - as long as it has been well cared for or certified/recycled.
From: "Rob Lowe" <rlowe at vt.edu>