[Rhodes22-list] Slimmy - it is on the label (Big Al a polical reply!- but do you live in a state where you have integrity problems with governors?)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 25 06:43:39 EDT 2008

Slim said, "Why not call him a white man?"  Because he claims to be a Black
man!  He claims he is a minority.

Guilt by association?  Are you saying that Eliot Spitzer in not guilty by
assoication?  Regarding his 'association with the Chicago developer -
landlord', he chose his business associates freely.  He could have
represented the tenants couldn't he?  Only they could not donate millions
for campains...

The brother represents another issue, we will have to wait for Brad to
supply details.  However, it will be discussed if he gets the nomination.
How can not be?

Slim said, "(Wright) is not wrong when he says America is controlled by rich
white men
to the exclusion of blacks."  Have you taken the time to read, "Black Titan:
A.G. Gaston and the Making of a Black American Millionaire" by Carol Jenkins
and Elizabeth Gardner Hines.  Or try something in less depth, "Black
Enterprise Titans of the B.E. 100s: Black CEOs Who Redefined and Conquered
American Business" by Derek T. Dingle.  The point is your statement is a
half truth.

Slim further said, "I think Obama made that very clear in his now-famous
speech addressing race in
America.  The only road to success is to be positive instead of divisive."
It is easy to be 'positive' as you use the word when you use only half
truths.  I know many 'Black' republicans in of all places South Carolina.
For the most part there is no question about their integrity as there is
with O'bama.  To be called a racist when asking questions about where a
politician stands on issues smacks of the "Big Lie" used by Communist and
their 'Fellow Travelers'!

It is time for you to do some serious reading, get a copy of the Federalist
Papers or at least a book thereon.  Understand what America really is about.
To hide before us all stating that you are a musician is a facade that does
not stand.  So I challange you where your man did not challange his pastor.

"The people have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine
right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge - I mean of the
character and conduct of their rulers”   John Adams

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA