[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:45:33 EDT 2008

Ed,

Yup!  It's a mix of Marxist dogma and victimization profit taking.  The good
Rev. Wright is moving into a new $1.6 million mansion.  So much for
eschewing "middleclassness".  Either liberation theology pays well or he's
financing his new diggs the same way Barry and Michelle did theirs. The
O-man is going to talk tough to the bullies of the world but listens to 20+
years of white hating, anti-Semitic, anti-American rants, donates money to
the organization, and exposes his kids to this crap - but doesn't say squat
to the leader.  Yeah, he's one tough SOB. Other than watching this thing
unfold just for fun it's already getting boring.  Obama is toast, he'll be
lucky to get re-elected to the Senate.  Move along folks nothing to see
here!

Brad