[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:56:25 EDT 2008

Rob,

Drug use won't be a big deal, he talked about it in his book and no one
gives a shit about what he did in his youth. He'll gain a lot more respect
for saying, "yeah, I did it, that was a long time ago, so what?" than Bill's
"I did but I didn't inhale".  Bush just refused to talk, period, and no one
could find the "smoking gun". Obama's adult relationships with radicals,
sleazy pols, and shady businessmen will be his undoing.  He's basically a
one-trick pony with a very, very thin resume and a growing tail.  He can
give a damn good speech though!  It won't be enough to save him in the
general.

Brad