[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Mar 28 12:33:53 EDT 2008

Brad,
I support Obama and hopes he wins the election, but I have to agree with
you.  I'm wondering how long it will take until his past cocaine trials come
out.   Surely Clinton is aware of it and hasn't said anything about it, but
she's hinted at it when she says she's been tested by the media and Obama
has not.  McCain surely knows too but won't say anything until after the
Democrats have nominated Obama.  And even then I believe he will take the
high road and leave it to the 527's to do the dirty work.  Of course W.
managed to keep his past cocaine use out of the media, I still haven't
figured out how he managed that.  I'm sure Rove and probably Daddy's money
had a lot to do with that.  But, who knows, maybe the electorate is ready to
vote for someone who admits trying drugs.  Going to be interesting! - rob