[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 16:35:41 EDT 2008

It's amazing when you think about how much the entire Bush Crime Family has
got away with. George Jrs. cocaine and alcohol abuse. He failed at
everything before his presidency (and continued to fail from there). George
seniors orchestrating the CIA into the number one drug dealer on the planet
and good 'ol grandpa Prescott Bush whose companies were seized under the
Trading with the Enemy Act  because they were nothing but fronts for Nazi
Industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a key financier of Hitler's Third Reich.
Personally I think an act of congress at this point to prohibit any Bush
from ever taking public office would be in order.

Obama- Toast?  I don't think so. But I cannot weigh Brads predictive
abilities, perhaps those who know how to go way back on these posts can. As
far as the predictive abilities of the current administration? Al-Quaeda is
connected to Iraq. Saddam has WMD's. Saddam has biological weapons. We will
be greeted as liberators. The oil will pay for the war. The war will be over
in 6 weeks, 6 months tops. So on and so on.   The Iraq war is one of the
biggest cash cows ever produced in the history of our country. Who is
profiting from that 17 million dollar an hour american hemmorhage? Now
that's what it's all about.