[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Mar 28 17:18:23 EDT 2008

I don't disagree with you, just don't know enough to agree. Personally,
I hope you're right, because from where I've sat (a disinterested
non-Democrat who refused to "cross lines" just to vote for the lesser
challenge), he's looked more electable to me than Billary is. It's
becoming obvious he's going to win the nomination, so I hope he can't
win the election.

Saw a blurb today on Drudge that said hinted at a possible McCain/Romney
ticket. That would suit me just fine, but I'd really prefer to see a
McCain/Rice ticket myself.