[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stan and Brad

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:22:03 EDT 2008

And Condoleezza just happened to speak out today...  hmm.  McCain/Rice
vs. Obama/Richardson.

It's been interesting to see the knives being sharpened waiting for
Barack to get the nomination.  In our neighborhood caucus the fact
that Hillary has already been "battle tested" was a convincing factor
for some on the fence.

Dave

David Bradley
+1.206.234.3977