[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1450, Issue 1

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 22:33:54 EDT 2008

The delete key is easy to use based upon the subject line and I, for one, like all the non-sailing topics ... even though I don't read much of it, it lets me know that the gang is all here and they're checking their email ... so when I DO have a sailing question, I know someone (actually, a lot of folks) will be around to answer it.

So as far as I'm concerned, this list works great as is.

- Mark P.