[Rhodes22-list] Mark, you demonstrated my point very well... & Jet Ski Comments! And Chet look here!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Mar 31 13:09:29 EDT 2008

A real positive contribution would have told him about Frappr, or archives,
something that would help him along.  See Mike W.'s post to Sara O. as an
illustration.  And I though you turned in your boat and got a jet ski?

Jet Ski's, humpf, ask Clemson University about the coach who lost his head
last summer when he took several team members to his house on Lake Hartwell
and he fell off the first jet ski only to be decapitated by the jet ski that
was behind him driven by the team member.  Imagine how that team member felt
in killing his coach?  And I thought that Rummy would mention this safety
issue?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/2006-07-10-clemson-tragedy_x.htm?csp=34

The object is to make a useful comment, which I have learned that while you
are very capable of, you are reluctant to do.

Chet look here:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16397220/Sunday%2BMarch%2B2%252C%2B2008%2BA.JPG
Sunday+March+2%2C+2008+A.JPG

Ed K