[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Mar 30 14:55:16 EDT 2008

    I feel it is my duty (politically speaking) to join my Rhodies friends early exit-poll reporting of their secret balloting.

    I would choose McCain because of his age
        Listening to the younger members of the List proves that age makes one smarter.

    I would choose Hillary because she is a woman,
        and try as I might, my high lab TEST. level makes me prefer woman over men.

    I would choose Obama because he is half white,
        and because I have read a dirty tricks blog that he is half Jewish.   They did not
        mention whether it is the top or bottom half - it does make a difference.

    But with only 2 choices allowed, I had to rule out John because, while I love his                                 McCain/Kennedy immigration bill, I do not appreciate his disrespect of women:
        He has reiterated his vows to stick with the party line:  Keep government off men's back
        and control over women's inside.  Also, while I feel candidates have a right to flip/flop,
        his flop on now decreasing taxes during war, breaks with all prior Republican
        commander in chiefs.  I will give him a second look when he gets as old as me.

    I'm going with Al for president and Barack as VP because Clinton ignored my right-on and
        perfectly timed Hail Mary call on 4 and 10 at the start of the second half and blew her game.

        For Gore bashers:
            With all those terms as a congressman and
            all those terms as a senator and
            with the maximum 2 terms as vice president
                a "no experience" bash does not hold water.

        And with a winning of the popular presidential vote,
            the "un-winner ability" bash does not hold water

But who listens to the hairy 135 Pound Gorilla in the Rhodes chat Room.

 stan/ec