[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Mar 30 18:18:05 EDT 2008

I don't think John has any problem with what a woman does with her
insides, until it affects the life of someone else.

Much the way others would have a problem with MY body parts, if I used
them to endanger the life of another.

Your misrepresentation of his stand sucks Stan, and is unbecoming to
"intelligent debate". You can do better.