[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:22:10 EDT 2008

Stan,

Count yourself lucky, at least you know what you want!  McCain is half RINO,
half DINO.  Hillary is a Clinton.  Obama is half everything.  If in fact, if
he's got Jewish blood as well, he doesn't have to apologize for his Pastor.
That church will throw him out in a heartbeat.

Gore wouldn't be so bad.  Maybe if he was the President he'd sell his
gazillion square-foot, global warming house.  They have a track at the White
House don't they?  Big Al could use some exercise. If  he does run I'd like
to remind him of two things.  One, win your own state.  Two, the Supreme
Court didn't pick the winner in 2000, they just set a deadline to stop
re-counting the votes in Florida.  He lost by all five methods including the
two he cherry-picked.

Brad