[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Mar 31 08:57:29 EDT 2008

Brad,

It is always hard to argue with you since you mostly have the facts but with
the FL. loss of just some hundreds of votes, I found myself laughing along
with the dirty tricks gang who made the FL ballot so confusing that Pat
Buchanan carried the FL Jewish counties.

In hindsight I really shouldn't have laughed since those few votes led to a
much bigger disaster for this country than even I had imagined possible from
that miss-election because I was still a subscriber to the "what the hell -
the office will make the man" fantasy.

ss