[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 19:03:29 EDT 2008

Stan,

Here's one more reason to root for Al, or maybe Hil.  I found this on a
Democrat website that is taking a sober look at the fall.  Trust me, Obama
is toast.  I'm all for a good fight this fall and I don't have a dog in the
hunt. Let the best man/woman win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-1-g90bW0&feature=related

Brad