[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 11:49:12 EDT 2008

he is still getting what he wants. we have had incompetent presidents in the past. accidentally promoted, long shots, etc. the funny thing is that a student with the connections he has, only got a c average. thats like giving passing grades to athletes.
  truly anyone can aspire to be president.

Joe Babb <joe.babb at comcast.net> wrote:
  I used to say that it didn't matter a great deal who became president
because with our three branches of
government watching each other I figured the president couldn't get us
in too much trouble.
Sadly, I have learned that I have been wrong all these years. I was
particularly disappointed in how the
Democrats in Congress rolled over and gave Mr. Bush everything he wanted.
Joe