[Rhodes22-list] Spitzer's Choice: An irreverent selection

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:27:14 EDT 2008

John,

OK, this is it, I'm typing for 1 more minute and then it's time to get
dirty, again!  Bush 43 had better grades than Kerry at Yale.  Ninety days on
a boat in the Mekong Delta ain't Jack Schitt compared to six years in an
F-102.  Bravery is all in the eyes of the beholder.  But here is what is
most important - 43 is toast, the clock ran out and the country is still
running.  Pick a new 'boogeyman'.  You are starting to bore me!

Brad