[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Brad/History and Bush 43/Beer/snow shovels/Come on down

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 13:19:20 EDT 2008

Brad,
Believe it or not, I still have one very lonely snow shovel in the garage.
It gets used as a dust pan more than it shovels snow. Anne is going to be all
over you for not knowing about Leinies. "Come on down" is actually something I
 picked up in college watching "Let's make a deal".

Rummy

In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:50:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,