[Rhodes22-list] Top Ten Ways to Destroy the Earth

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:45:19 EDT 2008

Mike,

We're trying like hell to destroy the earth, but at damn near five bucks a
gallon for diesel fuel, the takers are few and far between.  Our new
marketing strategy is this: if Camille or Katrina didn't knock it down, what
makes you think we have the capacity to do it  with our puny equipment?  The
reality is, we can knock a lot of shit down but the stuff that really needs
knocking down can apparently can only be destroyed  by government equipment
- same size as ours but theirs have magical powers.  I'm not a lawyer so I
don't have the solutions to everyones problems.  Based on my accounting
education and MBA, I'd say double the bet.  There's nothing wrong
post-Katrina that another 130 Billion (with a B) won't cure!

Brad