[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri May 2 11:29:55 EDT 2008

Pete,

The message was devoid of any "opinion", and consisted intirely of
"personal name calling". If you "denounce" it when I do it to someone
who is here to defend himself, why do you not denounce it with it's
aimed at someone NOT here to defend themselves?

Or, possibly, even when the same little man posts his pathetic little
sarcasms, while he hides behind protectorates like yourself?

I suspect your denouncement is colored largely by your political leanings.

Absolutely the President turned it into a photo op, that's what
politicians do. The statement that "In the battle of Ira, the United
States and our allies have prevailed" was 100% true. His prediction that
"major combat operations were over" unfortunately, didn't come true,
because a NEW ENEMY came on the scene.

At the time, if you recall, there were dire predictions by the left that
it would cost us 10,000 military lives to attempt to defeat Saddam. That
didn't happen. Of course, now the left wants to rewrite their
predictions, and say that it IS going to cost us 10,000 lives to achieve
our goal in Iraq.

Bottom line, the sign was right. President Bush 100% earned every bit of
the flight suit he was wearing.

Maybe he should have just talked about snipers instead.