[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 2 14:49:08 EDT 2008

Rob,

Not true. Many of us have questioned his military service, but have never
been given the straight answers. It seems that privileged children live
privileged lives, even in the military. Since it's already Friday and I have a  ton
of yard wok to do this weekend and won't be actively on the list, I will  leave
with this parting comment. Our current president is the dumbest son of a
bitch that's ever taken the oath of office. History will back me up on  this.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/2/2008 2:44:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  rlowe at vt.edu