[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 2 21:14:00 EDT 2008

Herb,
The last time I checked, Bush was not a member of this list, so calling him
a son of a bitch is acceptable.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/2/2008 4:15:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:

OK  folks.Where the admonitions about "personal attacks." Some idiot gets
on  here and calls the President of the Nation a "son of a bitch", and
that's  OK. However, calling Robert a loser because of his pathetic
Bush-hating  nonsense is somehow bad bad stuff.