[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri May 2 22:05:45 EDT 2008

As I mentioned to another member, does that mean insulting your mother
is OK as well? Where do you draw the line Rummy? And, if I say there's
no doubt in my mind that that President George W Bush, who was "smart
enough" to get a Masters in Business Administration from Harvard
Business school, is undoubtedly smarter than you, does that mean I've
broken protocol by insulting you?

Oh well, too bad.