[Rhodes22-list] The last Word??

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 2 21:24:34 EDT 2008

Elle,
Sorry, but if you check with SNOPES, you will find that this is not true.
Urban mythology.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/2/2008 9:08:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
watermusic38 at yahoo.com writes:

Aha! An  explantion...for anything that needs to be
explained:

Subject:  HIstoric Alien BIrths

Many of you will recall that on July 8,  1947,
witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object
(UFO)with five  aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and
cattle ranch just outside Roswell ,  New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has  long
been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other
federal Agencies  and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month  of
March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the
following people  were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F.  Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne  Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when  aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information  clears up a
lot of things

We can't change the angle of the  wind....but we can adjust our sails.

1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc  '06  "WaterMusic"   (Lady in Red)

______
Be  a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try  it now.
Use  Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help?  www.rhodes22.org/list

favorites at AOL Food.