[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 2 22:49:42 EDT 2008

Herb,
I've been insulted by better people than you. Keep trying as you will, this
president is a joke.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/2/2008 10:06:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:

As I  mentioned to another member, does that mean insulting your mother
is OK as  well? Where do you draw the line Rummy? And, if I say there's
no doubt in  my mind that that President George W Bush, who was "smart
enough" to get a  Masters in Business Administration from Harvard
Business school, is  undoubtedly smarter than you, does that mean I've
broken protocol by  insulting you?

Oh well, too bad.

R22RumRunner at aol.com  wrote:
> Herb,
> The last time I checked, Bush was not a member of  this list, so calling
him
> a son of a bitch is  acceptable.
>
> Rummy
>

>  In a message dated 5/2/2008 4:15:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:
>
> OK  folks.Where the  admonitions about "personal attacks." Some idiot gets
> on  here  and calls the President of the Nation a "son of a bitch", and
>  that's  OK. However, calling Robert a loser because of his pathetic
> Bush-hating  nonsense is somehow bad bad  stuff.
>

> R22RumRunner at aol.com   wrote:
>
>> Rob,
>>
>>  Not true. Many of us have  questioned his military service, but have
never
>> been given the  straight answers. It seems that  privileged children live
>>  privileged lives, even in  the military. Since it's already Friday and I
>>
> have  a  ton
>
>> of yard wok  to do this weekend and won't be actively on  the list, I will

> leave
>
>> with this parting comment. Our current  president is the  dumbest son of a

>> bitch that's ever taken the  oath of  office. History will back me up on
>>
> this.
>

>>   Rummy
>>

>> In a message dated  5/2/2008  2:44:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>>
> rlowe at vt.edu
>
>>   writes:
>>
>> Nobody  questioned his service,   Herb.

BDS