[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri May 2 22:56:37 EDT 2008

I'm sure that the quantity has ensured that. Betcha that the President
could say the same.

But you didn't answer either question, you simply side-stepped them.

Would insulting your mother break those rules that you talk about?
Where does one draw the line?
If I say there's no doubt in my mind that President Bush, who was smart
enough to get a Masters from Harvard, is smarter than you - HAVE I
insulted you, and does that break protocol?

I suspect it's much easier to talk about the "dumb" "son of a bitch"
than it is to actually show how you're better.