[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat May 3 00:13:16 EDT 2008

Hmmm.  OK, Herb.  Bait accepted.  Res ipsa loguitur.
I do think that Mike Weisner's point is interesting.
And accurate.

By the way, good friends, please don't ask Herb to
stop picking on me.  I've got my DEET on.  I did
not ask for quarter, but responded to MJM's request
for peace in the valley.  But since I responded to Ed
with an horrific satire, Herb has taken it on
himself to make comments about me.

Mikes point is well taken.  It is time to end this
mess.  It has come to an almost pathological point.

Herb, there is no way I can accept the positions
that you present, and by now you know that no manner
of hammering on me will change my mind.  We have some
very different premises.

Consider yourself called to the peace table.  Not to
win or lose, but to simply recognize that you and I
have nothing to gain by this continued bickering.
How will you respond?

/Robert (being himself)
Herb Parsons wrote:

> Robert, if you've got something to say, why don't you say it? Or is it
> simpler to post little snipp-assed snide remarks, and then let others
> say "don't pick on Robert"?
>
> And no, I'm not baiting, I'm asking you a question. I don't you'll
> answer. Instead, you'll be yourself.
>
> Robert Skinner wrote:
> > "Michael D. Weisner" wrote:
> >
> >> Herb, ...