[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat May 3 00:26:03 EDT 2008

Wrong Robert, I was not referring to your posts to Ed. I was responding
to your snide remarks to me, and about me. Ed had nothing to do with it.
Your pretending to have come to a "peace table" is laughable. You end
the post that way, yet you started off with "the act speaks for itself"
(yeah, we learned a little latin in one of my schools, though it a lot
more to do with mass).

I notice that even thou you say you'd like to "end the mess", you do
have to get in a few final shots before you go. That's fine Robert, I
see you for what you are; however, in the future, if you choose to
address me, do so TO me.