[Rhodes22-list] Investments/international business

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 5 09:37:56 EDT 2008

The demand for iron ore doesn't seem to be diminishing for the foreseeable
future. I'd be willing to bet it will last another two to three years.
Something Slim may or may not be aware of, the iron range in northern
Minnesota has reopened and is going gang busters. Many of the steel mills in
Indiana are once again receiving the ore and are processing it for foreign
shipments. The Indiana steel mills have been resurrected by Russian businessmen.
Gotta love international business.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/5/2008 7:59:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,