[Rhodes22-list] Investments/international business

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:59:56 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Here's a timely article on globalism - more political than economic but it
discusses how we benefit and what some of the challenges are.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/135380

There's a lot capital floating around the world and as you noted, much of it
is landing here. Viva la capitalism.  Viva la free trade!

Brad