[Rhodes22-list] Mission accomplished! (not political)

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:26:32 EDT 2008

Chet,

Did you add substantial backing material for the new mount?  I suspect it
does not align with the backing already installed in the boat for Stan's
mount.  My boat is in the same condition with the mount added by the PO.  At
my next haul, I plan to add some wood stiffeners to the side that does not
go through the original wood.

Someone else on this list had the experience where this type of mount ended
up ripping out the transom due to the engine being suspended so far aft in
the up position.

Hank