[Rhodes22-list] political: CNN Poll Finds Rhodes 22 Owner As #1 Political Irritant

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon May 5 15:35:52 EDT 2008

Getting a little worked up there, huh Pete?

Good look on your prosecution. I don't think you're going to succeed
much. It's interesting to note though, that getting caught up in a
sex-scandal seems to be a pass for wrong-doing. I can understand your
support for the other side.

BTW, the statistics were pooh-poohed by me because that wasn't the
point. As I said, even if the data were true, that does not necessarily
indicate the views of the troops, nor does it indicate the President's
level of "dumbness", or even his ability to lead.

There's a reason the military doesn't promote by vote. It's not a democracy.