[Rhodes22-list] Energy - The Next Texas?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:09:21 EDT 2008

Whodathunkit? North Dakota a leading energy producer?  Since my backyard
neighbor, an energy banker, moved back to Chicago I don't spend as much time
trolling the energy news.  However, while doing some research last year on
wind energy and biodiesel, I stumbled across Florida Power, one of  the
largest wind producers with wind farms in North Dakota.  ND is also the
largest growing area in the US for rapeseed, the feedstock for biodiesel in
Europe.  Now they're developing oil.  There's got to be some reward for
freezing your ass off there.  Slim, you paying attention?  This is your
backyard!

http://nextbigfuture.com/2008/05/bakken-oil-study-north-dakota-only-and.html

Brad