[Rhodes22-list] Energy - The Next Texas?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:20:49 EDT 2008

Brad,

I lived in ND for 10 years. There was a huge oil boom there in the early 80s
and the most of the wells were capped by the late 80s.  The wells are there
and they're rigged and ready.  All you gotta do is turn 'em on.  There's
also a lot of coal in ND.  And coal gasification plants.  Oh yeah, and
missile silos.  I once heard that ND has a largest number of millionaires
per capita in the country.

Slim