[Rhodes22-list] Mississippi River

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 11 10:46:09 EDT 2008

Slim,
As a youth, our family rented a house boat and spent two weeks on the  river.
Back then we swam in it to our hearts content. Now I find out that there  are
actually salt water sharks in the river. Yikes! Ignorance is bliss. It was a
great trip with many towns and places to tie up at and explore. One of the
best  vacations of my life. Go for it.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/10/2008 7:43:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,