[Rhodes22-list] IMF discussion -- Thanks to al for replies--- A big help ?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 12 08:47:15 EDT 2008

The General Boats IMF furling mechanism is simple and is not prone to any
known problems, aside from operator error. Any jamming can quickly be undone by
backing out and trying again. An occasional dose of WD40 or other lubricant
keeps the parts spinning effortlessly. The newer versions of the IMF use a UV
protected plastic, which lasts much longer than the originals from the early
to  late 80's.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/11/2008 8:15:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,