[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1495, Issue 1

Lynn Hoffman drfood44 at verizon.net
Tue May 13 12:23:18 EDT 2008

It looks like I'm going to get Blue Dog in June and sail her from
Edenton to Philadelphia. Stan tells me that someone else did that
before and of course, I'd love to chat with him. Anybody know who it
was?
Also, any ideas about a trip like this, or even a reference would be
appreciated.

thanks, lynn
--

Lynn Hoffman, PhD. writes about wine and food. He is the author of
the just published The New Short Course in Wine from PrenticeHall and

You can order a copy of bang-BANG from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1601640005

or from your local bookseller.

you can also read an excerpt and all the great reviews of bang-BANG at:
http://www.kunati.com

If you're looking for great wines for less than $US20, get the latest
finds at http://shortcourseinwine.blogspot.com/