[Rhodes22-list] Mike about Sailing Albemarle Sound on Rental from Stanley

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed May 14 08:52:32 EDT 2008

Thanks for those thoughts!  I had sort of assumed Stan would rent a pretty
well tricked out boat as a marketing tool.  I know .... assuming .... etc.
I need to email Stan about these details then.

Mike

You just might ask Stan what pottie is on the rental boat.  You made noise
about wanting a marine head.  Stan historically keeps older recycles at his
house which he rents.  Since you were supposed to research the subject, you
might ask if the boat even has a porta pottie?  It might only be a chamber
pot, if you consider Stan's age...